When it comes to condos and interior design in Miami, the Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles is one of the premier luxury residential properties in the area. The 2.2-acre beachfront property is indeed a “sumptuous urban oasis,” featuring gorgeous contemporary architecture, a lush, distinguished style, and, of course, those stunning views.
If you’re looking to do something truly unique with your space at the Ritz Residences, however—something that will make that fine Italian craftsmanship stand out among the other 212 luxury condominiums on the property—we recommend collaborating with one of the top interior design services in Miami: Design Solutions!
In this article, we’re taking a look at just a few of the possibilities for how residents living at the Ritz at Sunny Isles Beach can partner with the highly experienced designers at Design Solutions to elevate their home interiors with luxurious, elegant design touches.
Luxury Interior Design Ideas for The Ritz at Sunny Isles Beach
Luxury bathrooms designed to have spa-like features are all the rage with residential homeowners, and for interior designers in Miami, that typically means free-standing tubs, glass walls, and clean lines. Additional spa-like touches include:
- Lighting – Soft, warm lighting that can be dimmed gives a look of serene luxury, while an ultra-modern feel can be attained by installing lighting behind fixtures and underneath counters.
- Wall Art – Art hung in decadent frames can bring the elegance of your home right into the bathroom.
- Towel Rails – Heated, geometric towel rails are a wonderful way to accessorize a luxury bathroom.
- Sink & Faucet – Sinks and faucets that blend into their surroundings are crucial for pulling off a luxury effect.
- Spa Scents – No spa trip is complete without the smell of candles, diffusers, and live plants such as hanging eucalyptus.
Luxury Home Offices
You need a workspace that reflects your individuality while maintaining the aesthetic that one expects to find in a luxury home office. That can include:
- White Base with Pops of Color – A solid white base for walls, furniture, and shelving will make the colors in your artwork and accessories “pop.”
- Dark Base Balanced with Bright Tones – Utilizing a darker base like black or navy can add an air of refined elegance, particularly when paired with gold or silver accessories.
- Highlight Wood Features – The dark grain of mahogany and ebony, especially when paired with a lighter red, can give your home office a sophisticated, den-like vibe.
Having a luxury kitchen means investing in high-end components that have both style and functionality. Here are a few ideas to pull that off:
- Bold Color Schemes – Don’t be afraid to let your kitchen make a statement. Black marble or jewel-toned cabinets are a great way to avoid the commonplace stainless-steel look.
- High-End Islands – Design elements like waterfall counters, mirrored surfaces, custom lighting, and integrated cooking tops make your island unique.
- Visible Shelving – Glass-faced and open shelving are found in many luxury kitchens, often accented with built-in lighting to show off your collection of dinnerware and stemware.
- Backsplashes as Works of Art – The subway tile look is still popular, but many luxury kitchens call for a more original, artistic feel, with imported tiles and slabs of marble and even mirrored glass used to make backsplashes stand out.
Sophisticated Master Bedrooms
A master bedroom is your relaxing respite at the end of a long day, and many people prefer a soothing color scheme with serene and elegant décor to promote a sense of uncluttered calm. Here are a few other ideas to help you achieve that relaxing, luxurious feel:
- Headboards as a Focal Point
- Soft Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
- Billowing Long Wave Curtains
- Oversized Artwork
- Modern Four Poster Bed
- On-Trend Feature Wall (textures are a plus)
- Create a Comfortable Sitting Area
The Ritz at Sunny Isles Beach – Oceanfront Luxury Living at Its Finest
Framed by the Atlantic Ocean to the east and the Intracoastal Waterway on the west, Sunny Isles Beach–“The City of Sun and Sea”–has become known as Florida’s Riviera over the past two decades. The two-mile stretch of sparkling white-sand beaches is home to numerous high-end oceanfront condominiums and cabanas, but few exude luxury living quite like the The Ritz-Carlton Residences.
Here’s a few facts about this amazing urban oasis:
- The curvilinear tower was designed by architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia and offers sweeping, 360-degree views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway.
- Luxury interior design was conceptualized by Italian legend Michele Bonan, and the residences feature smooth marble floors, soft curves and ocean-esque patterns, in addition to walk-in closets, laundry rooms and smart appliances.
- The breathtaking 60-foot lobby windows allow one to almost feel the salty breeze outside.
- A private club occupies the 33rd floor, and features a private dining room, kitchen and guest suites, along with a library, lounge area, terrace and a cocktail bar with views of the sunset.
- Other amenities include:
- Beachfront restaurant
- Kids club and nanny services
- Full-service spa
- Fitness and Wellness center
- 24/7 concierge, valet and lobby attendant services
- Boat and yacht charter arrangements
- Airline and private air reservations
- Limousine and chauffeur arrangements
- Daily newspaper delivery
With 18 years of experience working on luxury projects for homes and condos in the Miami area—including properties like the Residences by Armani Casa on Sunny Isles Beach—Design Solutions has earned a reputation as one of the best interior designers in Miami. We specialize in transforming luxury residential spaces into distinct lifestyle destinations that showcase each client’s vision and identity.
Our full suite of turnkey services truly sets us apart in the world of residential and commercial interior designers in Miami, so don’t hesitate to schedule a free consultation if you want to turn your condo at the Ritz-Carlton Residences into something even more unique and luxurious.